Friday, July 9, 2010

JULY 9, 2010


Path reports came back benign for polyps in the colon.  Can't get the information on what type they are, so I'm working to get a hard copy of the report to try to determine whether I need to be concerned.  I am going to assume they were adenomatous.

When I had my scope 2 weeks ago, the doctor told me I could wait three years before coming back.  When I spoke to the medical assistant (who wasn't very helpful, and seemed in a rush to get off the phone...), she said that Dr. M wants me to come back in a year.  Hmmmmm....

Needless to say, I'm going to be getting a copy of all reports and trying to interpret them myself.

Either way, they are out and can't turn into cancer.  Success - and THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is the power of preventative screening!

Comments:

Whidbey Woman said...

Rejoicing with you!
July 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment