Monday, June 3, 2013

JUNE 3, 2013


I wanted to send a quick shout-out to the many people who helped make sure that we were able to give both kids an amazing birthday weekend.  We had people donate money to help with the cost of the party, donate bowling sessions to help extend the celebrations, presents (for both kids) to help them feel loved, and just an amazing amount of support to give our kids a birthday that we will all remember.

I can't begin to thank you all enough - I just don't have the words.

More in a bit....

Comments:

AshMC said...

Hi Michelle,

I just came across your blog today and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting it. I noticed early on your posts you talk about wanting to be an advocate for early screening. I have been having symptoms (blood in my stool) and my doctor told me it was probably hemorrhoids and not to worry. After coming across your blog, I have decided to stand up for myself and make sure I get tested just in case there is more going on. I spent a few hours reading through your posts, and you are such as inspiration to me. I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!
Take care,
Ashley
June 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment