Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OCTOBER 5, 2010


Have you read Kairol's Health Care Reform Post yet?

I don't know about you, but in spite of all of the information available regarding the health care reform, I am more confused than ever.  It's overwhelming and a tad scary to try to figure out.  However, Kairol Rosenthal (author of 
Everything Changes: The Insider's Guide to Cancer in your 20s and 30s) has taken the time and energy to bring the important points down to a layman's perspective, allowing you and I to have a good understanding of how we are going to be affected by the most recent changes, as well as impending ones.

Take a few moments to read through her post, especially if you are a YA with cancer.  It's all still very confusing for me, but I was able to figure out how I'll be affected, and what I can expect.

Thanks, Kairol!

Comments:

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for writing about my post on the new health insurance changes. It can be so confusing and I'd love to make it easier to understand. If anyone has specific questions, feel free to ask me either on my blog, or here on Michelle's blog.

Remember, while confusing, these laws are new guaranteed rights that will increase everyone's access to needed medical care. Knowing what they mean is VERY empowering!

Kairol
October 5, 2010 at 12:59 PM
Blogger Whidbey Woman said...
Two thumbs up!
October 7, 2010 at 6:15 PM
Blogger Judloved said...

To combat all the symptoms of cancer found a very efficient and comprehensive measurements calledhydrocodone.
October 21, 2010 at 8:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment