Friday, June 29, 2012

JUNE 29, 2012



I don't have too much time to update with my usual wordy post, but I wanted to do a really quick update here.  I'm in Syracuse, enjoying time with my friends and family.  It's been an amazing trip, in spite of the humidity, and I'm already sad that I have to leave on Sunday.  But, it's all good.

Wednesday's Rally for Remission went amazingly well.  Lots of friends and family that I haven't seen in a long time.  Yesterday was a trip to the zoo with my niece and family, and today will be spent catching up with some old friends I haven't seen in WAY too long.

Tomorrow is the next Rally - if you're reading this, and you live in Syracuse, you NEED to come.  I want to see folks, and I want to celebrate.  Comment here if you're not on facebook and want details.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment