Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OCTOBER 24, 2012


Yesterday, I had a kick-ass, amazing opportunity come my way that I couldn't pass up.  I got the chance to speak with Rodney Atkins, care of one of the local country radio stations.  :)

Long story short, I got a phone call yesterday morning, letting me know that Ben and Matt would be interviewing Rodney, and they wanted to connect up the two of us on the phone.  So, after some back and forth (and me rescheduling my doctor's appointment that I was about to walk into), 
here's the result.

As if I weren't already excited enough about November 3rd, now I've also had the chance to talk with Rodney.

You know what?  In spite of the shitty cancer.....I live a DAMN good life! 

Comments:

chaoticfamily said...

Wow quite the inspiring story. My Dad is almost 3 years in remission from stage 3 colorectal cancer. Will keep you in our thoughts.

Erinne
October 24, 2012 at 10:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment