Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DECEMBER 3, 2008


Well, I am back at work full-time. Two days, and I am pretty tired. Thank goodness it's only two more days until Saturday.

It has been going well. I feel pretty good, and I am doing a lot of good at work, which always helps my mental status. This week has been interesting, getting back into the routine of waking up early (which still sucks, by the way), getting dressed up for work (ditto), and the drive. By the way, to all the people driving with me on the street of Surprise and North Phoenix in the morning and afternoon, it's not that big of a deal to make it one more car length ahead of me. Stop texting while your driving and PAY ATTENTION.

Anyways, just thought I would let you all know. Things are going well. It's nice to feel normal again, and to be getting back into a routine. While this must all end (temporarily) next Thursday for the FINAL ROUND of chemo (insert happy dance here), there is an end in sight. And, by God, what a gorgeous sight it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment