Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OCTOBER 15, 2008


Well, if it's any indication to you, I am posting during chemo, so I suppose that tells you that I am having a pretty decent (relatively speaking) round of chemo. Yesterday sucked. I was nauseous more then I have been, ever, but I am pretty sure I can relate that back to the Burger King breakfast I ate (I haven't eaten at a place like that in MONTHS), and I can't imagine that grease was good for me. So, yesterday, I slept pretty much the entire day away, but today I am feeling better. Not great, but better.

I met this wonderful lady today at chemo that I am hoping I gave some hope to. She was diagnosed with (I think) uterine cancer earlier this year, had surgery, was told she was cured, and then last month was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, meaning that her original cancer had metastasized into other organs. So sad. And, she was pretty depressed, but I hope that I provided her with some resources to help her out. Maureen, if you see this, know that I am thinking of you.

So, I won't post too much more, but thanks to all for your good wishes. The concert was a blast, and having the TV interview to share with others was a blessing, for me. What a chance. I thought it came off well, and that I looked pretty damn good for someone going through what I am going through! LOL! (Ego hasn't been affected, can you tell?)

Comments:

Maurmmreadmis said...
Hi Michelle, It was great meeting you at chemo. I have been thinking about you also and told my family about you. You gave me some very useful information that I will use. I hope I run into you again at chemo, the time went by fast chatting and you did give me some hope. Take care and hope to see you again.
Maureen
October 16, 2008 at 6:53 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment