Friday, January 30, 2009

JANUARY 30, 2009


I made it to NY last night, in spite of the airplane problems flying out of Phoenix (as they were starting up the first engine, the ground crew noticed sparks (!!!) coming out of the engine). We were rerouted through Philly instead, then into Syracuse, and didn't get here until about 8:30 local time last night. Went to dinner with the Greg, Bob, et al, and then headed home for some sleep.

It's freaking cold here, and everyone's laughing at me. There is about 1 1/2 ft of snow on the ground,with more coming tonight/tomorrow. I am not impressed. It's really pretty and serene and quiet until you realize that the cold accompanies the weather. Then, the happiness goes away! LOL!

Today is going to be nuts. But, I wanted to let you know that I made it. Whew....

Comments:

Carol Urban said...
Whew! Welcome to the land of the cold, cold East! :) Of course you remember this. I sure hope you packed a jacket and gloves. Take care.
January 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment