Tuesday, August 11, 2009

AUGUST 11, 2009


As of about three minutes from now, I am on vacation. I am shutting off the computer, heading to the bubble bath with a glass of wine, a good book (the last Harry Potter), and getting ready for a 5-day chaotic, wonderful, fun, crazy, silly, and melancholy (because I can't bring Levi home with me) trip. I can't wait for it to start, but I know that no sooner will it start than it will end.

Adios 'til then - will post tidbits on twitter and facebook, but I plan to be detoxing from facebook, email and all 'til I get back. Will it work? Who knows.....

But, the effort is there.

Comments:

Whidbey Woman said...
Good for you. I am afraid I am becoming addicted to the computer....
August 11, 2009 at 8:35 PM
Blogger Carol Urban said...

Yay! Good for you (and Levi)!
August 13, 2009 at 1:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment