Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DECEMBER 1, 2009


There are times when I wonder when this roller coaster is going to stop.  Will it?  I have hopes, and I have doubts.  Levi and I have been talking about his potential return to AZ.  Now, that looks like it's postponed/cancelled.

I want to cry.  Right here.  Right now.  Just sit down and blat.

But I can't.  I have things to do, and crying isn't going to resolve anything.  I might shed a few tears later tonight once the kids are in bed, but I will wait.

Is it too much to ask for?  I think it's a fairly small list - a good-paying job for Levi (just enough to allow us to pay the bills would be nice) that will allow him to come home.  I know that I should be (and I am) grateful for my health.  I am very grateful.  But, it would be SO nice to be able to celebrate this health with my husband.

I want him home.  Now.  I can't believe that this month will be 8 months that he's been gone.  And, it's now been almost 4 months since I saw him last.  Doesn't seem possible.  And yet, it's been forever.

I feel like I need to tell my story to the world.  Shouldn't there be something done to right this wrong?  Shouldn't there be people shouting from the rooftops that what's happened to hardworking folks is an injustice, particularly while there are people being paid millions of dollars to play baseball, act in a movie, or sing a song (sometimes, badly)?  Where are our priorities?

*sigh*  I need a hug from my hubby.

Comments:

Jill said...
(((hugs))) I know that is not exactly what you are looking for... but I'm thinking of you.
December 1, 2009 at 8:46 PM
Blogger Carol Pack Urban said...

I can't imagine being without Phil for eight months! I hope this situation gets worked out soon.
December 3, 2009 at 2:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment