Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NOVEMBER 11, 2009


All of the organs in the body were having a meeting, trying to discuss who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain.  "I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I should be in charge," said the blood.  "I circulate oxygen all over, so without me, you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach.  "I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs.  "I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes.  "I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the colon.  "I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the colon and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.  Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic.  They all decided that the colon should be the boss.

The moral of the story?

Even though the others do all the work, the asshole is usually in charge!

LOL!  Thanks Dad!

Comments:

Jill said...
Hahahahahaha! Love it!
November 11, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Blogger Caroline said...
Ha ha! LOL! That's a great one...
November 11, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Blogger Carol Pack Urban said...
Thank your dad from me! That was great!
November 11, 2009 at 6:04 PM


Later:

  

I've got mine - if you don't have yours, get it soon.  Last time these were on sale, they sold out in 24 hours.  How long will they last this time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment