Thursday, November 5, 2009

NOVEMBER 5, 2009


Made the appt with the dr, and poof - I have a sinus infection.  Last night fairly well sucked - I was up several times coughing, and between the coughing all day yesterday, the throat-clearing, and the coughing spells last night, my throat was (is) pretty raw, and it wasn't a pretty sight at 11pm, then again at 1am, then 2:30am, then at 4am.  Needless to say, I was pretty happy to get in to see the drs this afternoon.  I was worried that I had pneumonia or bronchitis.  Nope - sinus infection.

And,  I'm now on antibiotics, cough meds with Codeine (woot!), Afrin, and sleep.  Hoping that I'm feeling better to go to work tomorrow.  Need to put in a full day to try to make up some of the time I lost this week.

Being sick sucks.

But, it's better than this time last year.  :-)

*always the silver lining with me, isn't it?*

Comments:

Sorry about the sinus infection but really glad you are a year past chemo (and cancer)!!

Hope the meds help and you get well soon.
November 5, 2009 at 8:05 PM
Blogger Tina said...
I know how bad sinus infections can be--don't hurry back to work, you need rest!
Feel better soon!
November 6, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Blogger Carol Pack Urban said...

Hi! It's Monday. Checking in to see how you are feeling now.
November 9, 2009 at 7:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment