Monday, November 16, 2009

NOVEMBER 16, 2009


I have been obsessing about my shirt to wear to the Undy this weekend.  I had planned on wearing my CCA shirt until I realized that I was going to be the only Board member wearing one.  Why?  Because they are all going to be wearing their team shirts.  And, it dawned on me that I didn't have a team shirt.  I wanted to get one made, but I don't have a team :-( and I don't have the time/money to get a cool Colon Cancer Ass-Kicking Cancerella tee shirt made.  So, I was feeling a little down.

Until I realized that it's going to be in the 40s, 50s, and 60s for the race, and with the exception of the time that I'm actually racing (assuming I do it), I will be freezing my tush off.  I'll wear my Undy fleece jacket, my cancer survivor pin, my name badge, and my stupid cancer dot com pins.  Maybe this will help me feel a little better.

Next year - NEXT YEAR I'll have a Cancer Ass-Kicking tee shirt.

*sigh*  It would be fun to have one, though.  I'm going to have to research it.  Maybe through cafepress.  Hmmm....

Comments:

Then sell them for $30 and we get to keep a t-shirt and your charity gets to keep da moolah.
November 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM
Blogger Nancy said...
yes I will get a shirt next year so count me in ...I can wear it the day of the race only here.....I will join the team from a far...
November 16, 2009 at 4:23 PM
Blogger Mrs. Buv said...

Um Hello!? Ask Carson the t-shirt guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's getting mine to me by Friday & I just ordered them today. I did ask him a month ago to do the art work...but it can't hurt to ask!!! (And I hear he has good prices!!) You are more thean welcome to have one of ours too...cuz I wish we were the same team!! Maybe we should consolidate next year :)

Love ya like a sista!!
November 16, 2009 at 9:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment