Friday, January 25, 2013

JANUARY 25, 2013


I feel like I may be on the upswing in this recovery.  Yesterday, I sat a lot, and I paid for it dearly at night.  I didn't sleep much (the low-level back pain kept me up - it's just enough that I can't sleep, and that I can't get comfy...no matter what position I lay in), and I woke up this morning thinking that maybe, it's time to get active again (within reason).

So, I didn't nap today, and I was up and about.  We picked up a loaner wheelchair for the Monster Jam event tomorrow night, went to Julia's awards ceremony, and then took the kids to see the Hot Wheels Monster Truck in person.

It's now just before 8pm, and I'm pooped.  Here's hoping for a sleepy night...

Comments:


Sleep well, hon. I pray for no pain for you.
January 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment