Sunday, January 3, 2010

JANUARY 3, 2010


Really quick post - Levi and his mom walked in the door this morning!  I wasn't expecting him to leave NY until tomorrow, but apparently they left Syracuse Friday aroun 1:30pm.  Made it to my parents' house at 2:30 this morning.

Holy cow - what a cool way to start a Sunday!

I had a feeling he might be coming down early - the phone calls the last couple of days have been short, very cryptic, and not very informative.  My mom slipped a couple of times yesterday (with the help of a raspberry martini) and said "I hope he remembered to pack..."  Then, when my parents and my brother walked into the house this morning with their video camera (under the guise of wanting to capture the kids cute moments) I had a feeling that Levi wouldn't be far behind.

WOO HOO!!!!  My husband's home, after 9 months of being gone.

Life is SO GOOD right now....

Comments:

Whidbey Woman said...

:) Sooooo happy for you and the kids!
January 3, 2010 at 3:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment