Tuesday, October 27, 2009

OCTOBER 27, 2009


The only time I crave spicy foods is when I'm coming down with something.  Wouldn't you know it, it's 9:30am and I'm craving chips and spicy salsa, a chicken chimichanga and a nap.  Hmmm....

I brought a turkey sandwich for lunch.  Doesn't seem like this is going to work very well for me to fulfill my "spice" craving.  Might have to use some of my left-over gift card to head somewhere for some heat.  Hmmm...

Here's hoping this headache, dripping nose, slight cough, and post-nasal drip aren't the start of something more serious.  *sigh*  I hate being sick. 

Comments:

Tina said...
Hope you feel better soon! :0)
October 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Blogger Amanda: said...
Stay healthy!!
October 27, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Blogger Heat said...
Neti Pot! Neti Pot! :) I swear by mine and am depending on it to help keep me healthy all fall and winter!!
October 27, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Blogger Carol Pack Urban said...

I love the new Halloween blog theme. It's SO cute! Now, how do I get one? My blog theme is boring. Blah.

Today was my repeat PET scan. Praying there is nothing to be seen on it this time.

Get well soon!
October 27, 2009 at 7:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment