Sunday, March 29, 2009

MARCH 29, 2009


Oh my God. Went to another concert last night. It was AWESOME!!! Opening acts were Lacuna Coil, Chimeria, and Killswitch Engage. Main event - Disturbed.

Lacuna Coil - haven't heard much of their stuff, but I am hoping ti pick up one of their CDs. Awesome. Hard rock mixed with some other less-hard music, and the singers are a guy and a girl, who harmonize something wicked.

Chimeria and Killswitch Engage - they were okay. Too heavy for me - when I can't understand what they are saying b/c they are screaming too much - well, that's the end of the enjoyment for me.

However - Disturbed. Um, can we say hot?!?! Holy cow. This might very well have to be in the top 3 of concerts I have ever seen.

Got there, and we were sharing the suite with my new director at work, one of his guys that I also work with, and the VP for my department (both of my directors work under him). I was nervous about how to act, but they were rocking out as much as I was.

It was such a great concert. And, I was bouncing and jumping and headbanging enough that I was grateful that I didn't wear my heels that I had planned on - that might have been bad. LOL!

If you've never heard Disturbed's music, check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKFIedvbAik
This is a remake of a Phil Collin's/Genesis song.

AWESOME - they performed this last night. Here's another, since my husband had to harras me about the above song not being actual "Disturbed" music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFLysmcfs8Q
Another favorite - great tune!

Comments:

cirezevlag said...
hi michelle!

just wondering if it is OK to post a link to your blog on www.masskickers.com.

thanks,
eric
March 29, 2009 at 11:06 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment