Wednesday, June 10, 2009

JUNE 10, 2009


you know it's good. And, so, I share with you my laugh-out-loud moment for the day.

I was reading some blogs on my lunch break, and came across one for a fellow colon cancer survivor. She has since stopped blogging, as a way to move on from her disease and to move into the next portion of her life. Her second to last posting, though, was priceless. She had just gotten the results of her latest scan, and the results came back NED (No Evidence of Disease). Very cool.

Her reaction? "Take that, stupid-ass cancer. Or, should it be stupid, ass cancer?"

Oh my good Lord. This is the funniest thing I have seen in DAYS!

So, my new line when asked what kind of cancer I was diagnosed with? Stupid ass-cancer. LOVE IT!!! Now, I need to convince MZ to make a tee shirt. He already has the basic idea 
here.

P.S. If one were looking for a fashionable and desired gift for the upcoming birthday girl, this would be a great option. XL in the yellow or blue, please. :-)
Comments:
love it that you love it!
: )
that made me smile too...
June 10, 2009 at 5:30 PM
Blogger Jill said...
*chuckle*....
June 10, 2009 at 5:39 PM
Blogger Tina said...
Thanks for the laugh!
June 10, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Blogger Caroline said...

Ha, ha, ha, we need to always see the humor in everything - especially cancer.
June 11, 2009 at 3:51 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment