Tuesday, June 9, 2009

JUNE 9, 2009


There is a project that I came across where amazing group Planet Cancer is looking to find out what young adult cancer patients would like to see in an ideal AYA (Adolescent/Young Adult) Oncology program. See Kairol's blog here to read more about this amazing program. Do you have ideas on what you would like to see? Let her and I know. The more people that get information into the hands of the people changing the world, the better.

By the way, Kairol is with i[2]y and work with Matthew Zachary (my new mentor!!!). They have a wonderful radio show on Monday nights called "Stupid Cancer Radio Show." Check out 
stupidcancer.com for more information. I highly recommend it. It was an AWESOME show. If you missed it, go to the website for information about downloading podcasts of previous shows.
Comments:
Caroline said...

I keep up with this site as much as I can but missed this show. I consider myself an honorary member because I was 19 at my first diagnosis. Thanks for sharing.
June 10, 2009 at 3:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment