Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JUNE 30, 2009


full of sunshine and fairy dust. Not sure why - just feeling better. Perhaps it has to do with having my Dad here. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I know I have a part-time job to help us get back on track. Perhaps I got a full-nights sleep, and finally feel like I woke up rested.

Maybe it's the fact that I know Isabella Rose will be here today (my brother's daughter...).

Maybe it's that I know I have my PET scan today, and while I don't look forward to it, I have a good feeling that things will work out.

Who knows. I am not questioning it. I feel good, for the first time in several weeks. Not fabulous, but good. And that, my friends, is something to celebrate.

Nothing back from the mortgage company. I got the letter from the mortgage "counselor" that basically told me to save money and pay essentials first (well, duh!), which was EXTREMELY helpful. :-/ I am thinking that this weekend, I will write a letter to the White House (the chances of it getting anywhere are slim to none, but it's worth a shot) and to my senators/representatives telling them what I think of Obama's so-called mortgage assistance program. Don't get me wrong - I think a lot of what he has done has merit, and (I shouldn't tell you this...) I voted for him. However, when you say that you are going to have counselors available, and then people call to find out they are nothing more than data-entry people.....well, I'm sorry - your constituents are going to get pissed. They aren't counselors when their advice is to "Save money and pay the priorities...". Really - that's the help? When I asked what can be done about the mortgage - well, we are going to have to see what the mortgage company wants to do. Really? REALLY????

*sigh* Happy thoughts. H-A-P-P-Y thoughts. Birds singing, sun shining, fairy dust on everything......

Comments:

CCW said...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* (just thought I'd send a little more fairy dust your way) Be well & livestrong! :-) Cathleen
June 30, 2009 at 7:54 AM
Blogger Tina said...
Sending thoughts and prayers your way! So glad you are feeling more positive--I know how hard that can be sometimes!
Blessings!
Tina
June 30, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Blogger Carol Urban said...

How was the scan? Enjoy your prep drinks? Oooh, so yummy. NOT! Give us a holler when your results are in!

P.S. I love you even if you did vote for Mr. Obama. I will try hard not to hold it against you. giggle
July 2, 2009 at 4:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment