Wednesday, April 22, 2009

APRIL 22, 2009


Had the drs appt today - all is well in Michelle's body! CEA levels are well within limits (mine are 1.5, no worries unless they get up to 3.5 or higher), and my CA19 levels (I have NO idea what these are) are at 8, and anything under 36 is normal. Am I worried that I don't know what they are? Nope, 'long as they are normal!

Nothing for another three months. PET scan and colonoscopy in July. Dr O seems very laid back about this all - no worries, no concerns.

Wow - how do I get to be like that?

Comments:

Daria said...
Michelle,

No worries ... no concerns ... what more could you ask for ... good for you.

All the best,
Daria
April 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM
Blogger Carol Urban said...
My PET scan and follow up visits are scheduled for July as well! We have much to celebrate! YEAH!!

I am so PSYCHED!!!
April 23, 2009 at 6:39 AM
Blogger Jill said...
yay!!!
April 23, 2009 at 7:33 AM
Blogger Tina said...
Praise God!
I'm so happy for you, and it gives me something to look forward to!!
April 23, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Blogger Nancy said...

We have been waiting all day to hear this great news.Oh honey we know how this has made you feel and we only wish Levi could have been home to celebrate with you.God we wish we could be there with you.and know in your heart we are there as always.found the kids blog and got to show Tori Julia's pictures of her birthday.first words out of her was i want to go ...love you later
April 23, 2009 at 1:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment