Thursday, April 30, 2009

APRIL 30, 2009


I had to laugh as I put together the music I wanted to listen to today. Here's the list of albums, and yes, they are in the order I am listening to them in. 
  • New Kids on the Block - The Block
  • Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists
  • Love Songs of Andrew Lloyd Weber
  • Rodney Atkins - If You're Going Through Hell
  • Jason's Disney CD - This is a cd compilation of songs from the Disney Parks that my wonderful friend Jason put together for me, and it ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. (A CPer, by the way, if you don't know, is a College Programmer from Disney World - this is an internship program that we did together, with the rest of our CPer friends/family.)
Somehow, eclectic doesn't quite capture the essence of this list.

Comments:

love the jason CD
I have all of my disney cds loaded on my computer at work... now I have to put them on my new mp3 that i got for my birthday... I might have to go and get NKOTB just for you! Love ya!
April 30, 2009 at 2:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment